Sunday, August 24, 2008

Opening Post

North Shore Wheelmen NorthShoreWheelmen Northshore Wheelmen North Shore Wheelmen
I have taken the initiative and set up this blog so that all the NSW and those who are soon to be North Shore Wheelmen can have an online home. North Shore wheelmen Northshore Wheelmen Northshorewheelmen NorthShoreWheelmen North Shore Wheelmen
For those of you not familiar with the North Shore Wheelmen, we are a cycling group that has been around for longer than I know. I am really just a newbie here.

The important facts are that we ride from the brick medical building on the west side of Lakeville Road just before Northern Blvd at 7:00 am on Sunday mornings with a secondary meeting place at 7:30 am at Wheatly Road and the south LIE Service Road.

I have been warned that this undertaking may be dangerous.
Also I am making it possible for any of us to be "authors" of this blog not just commenters. Just give me some time to set it up.

Also to all NSW, please accept this blog in the spirit that it was created in. In no way am I trying to usurp anyone else's role in keep this ragtag group of cyclist together. Lets see if this blog has any value to us.

Thanks,
Isaac

No comments: