Thursday, October 30, 2008

Default Sunday recap

This past Sunday NSW did a standard ride to the corset shop but then all things changed. A big group, some say from Little Neck, passed the corset shop. JeffB announced in true Jackie Chan Movie form "Let's get um"! The NSW thus bolted, corsets in hand, to follow the group.


He who hesitates gets dropped. I lost the group when they turned right to continue east on the LIE service road. A route that is novel to the NSW. I assumed we continued on Woodbury. For me it was to stillwell, bumpy and campus. I needed to be home early anyway.


The word from Bob is that they went to Route 110 turned back and took a very nice route to Stillwell that he hopes to be able to repeat. Bob and Yon were left together to go to Huntington. JeffK said he got lost. The final whereabouts of the rest of our intrepid group that left the corset shop is not clear. Did David make it back to North Woodmere? The last time I spoke to JeffB it was on my cell from Stillwell. And what of Joe?

Yes Ori, daylight savings actually ends this Saturday night.
Sunday 7:30 Great Neck, 8:00 Wheatley? Stay tuned for any changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back. I was waiting for everyone. Actually, Jeff B & I after waiting for what we thought was Jeff K rode back on the svc rode & stopped on Glen Cove rd for a little bite.