Friday, September 11, 2009

NSW Blog vs Bicycling Magazine!

As most of you know on August 23 the NSW had an incident with the Old Westbury Police. As is my obsession, I made a lengthy post about it with links to state sites that had laws and info on cycling.

http://northshorewheelmen.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-823-nsw-vs-old-westbury-police.html

In Bicycling Magazine there is a column called "Road Rights" that is authored by Bob Moinske having to do with bicycle law etc. I felt I had made a useful post and thought it would be of interest to him and cyclists in general. I emailed a link to this post to Bicycling.com (on 8/25) and wrote in my email that it might be of interest to Bob Moinske. I heard no reply.

Today I opened my new issue of Bicycling and turned to the Road Rights column. Does this have any similarity to my post?

http://bicycling.com/blogs/roadrights/2009/08/31/where-you-belong/

Maybe it is just a coincidence. Do I smell paraphrasing? Can it just be my ego? I am going to make a couple of calls in the morning and maybe send off a letter to the editor.
Isaac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.