Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JeffB in Israel


For those interested in how the ALYN Wheels of Love ride went - here's a brief recap: 
- We had three days of absolutely miserable weather to start.  It never rains here.  Water is a precious commodity.  But last week we had torrential downpours, together with thunder and lightning, strong winds, and on the first day, we even had hail.  Yes, you read that right.  I'll spare you the rest of the whining (for now.) 

I ended up getting sick with a fever and other assorted ills, which put a serious crimp in my riding for days 3 and 4.  The weather cleared for days 4 and 5, and eventually, so did I. 

The ride - as always - was difficult and challenging, but also breath-taking, inspirational and emotional.   To those who have supported me in this cause, I thank you so very much.

Hope the weather in New York holds up for at least another week.  Hope to see you all soon.

Best regards,
Jeff B

No comments: